Thank you for choosing to dine with us. To help ensure the safety of our guests and employees during this time, we have set in place new dining standards. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
• Dine-in services will remain at 25% capacity indoors and 50% capacity on the patio.
• We’re introducing disposable and digital menus and will maintain thorough sanitation procedures and continuous hand washing.
• Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
• All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0°F will not be allowed to dine with us.
• All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days
• To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. We look forward to you joining us soon!
Join Mon Ami Gabi on Tuesday, November 17 for our Virtual Fall Cooking Class via a live Zoom session! Hosted by Executive Chef Bruce Williams, this educational and entertaining experience highlights how to prepare a three-course autumn inspired menu. Chef Bruce will discuss the step-by-step of making each dish, while guests can ask questions and enjoy each course for dinner accompanied by a bottle of French Wine.
The event is $75 per person, plus tax (gratuity not included) and includes one 3-course menu plus one bottle of wine per guest. Additional bottles of select wines are available to purchase for $36 each. All dinner courses are fully cooked and will contain reheating instructions and how-to recipe cards (one per meal).
*Pre orders must be placed by Sunday, Nov 15 at 12:00 PM. For more information, please email us at email@example.com.
All dinner courses are fully cooked and will contain reheating instructions and how-to recipe cards (one per meal). Pick-up orders on the day of the virtual event are available at 5:00 PM or 5:30 PM from Mon Ami Gabi (260 Oakbrook Center); limited delivery option available. The live Zoom session begins at 6:30 PM.